Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Can't get enough

Owen- What are you doing? Me- dying my hair, Owen- I don't want you to die, then daddy will have to take care of us and he doesn't know what to do.

I tell Owen several time to get ready, Owen says- Okay how many times do you have to tell me, Jesus. I say did you just say Jesus, Owen- Yeah I learned about him at Sunday School.

Ciera- We are at the hockey game and ciera is washing her hands a lady comes next to her to wash her hands, Ciera says in a scary voice," I don't like humans"

"Mrs Patti's hamper died" No that's not right. It was a hamster


Mimi- Ciera was telling us about a girl whose real name was poop, I told her thats what we should of named her. Mimi says " No that's what you should of named me because I'm brown"

No comments:

Post a Comment