Tuesday, August 30, 2011

That's funny

Ciera-
" Hurry get in here come and look at my hair, it's changing colors, it looks like peanut butter"
" What's that" the attic "Oh is woody Buzz up there"
Papa was watching ciera and owen Ciera says to owen " I get to be the boss cause mimi's not here"
At Papa's watching a movie " I'm gonna be that girl" papa you don't want to be the princess? " Mimi is always the princess, always"
At daycare ciera opens her yogurt and not knowing karen shakes it for her getting yogurt all over her "this is my life" " all over my new hair"
We go out to el dorado lake and she is so excited " The dirty pool"

Owen--
I like chris's he has movies, candy and chocolate milk



Mimi--
"I was so bad at kids club i couldn't even stand it" just kidding

No comments:

Post a Comment